MBBS in Kyrgyzstan best choices for students considering starting an international medical career ahead. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan isn’t costly for a worldwide student in any way. They will give you the feeling as if you are studying MBBS in Bangladesh or India. For Indian students who would like to study MBBS abroad, Nepal is among the best choices. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan degree is simple to acquire admission as compare to other nations.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is cheaper as the top medical universities have low tuition fees. Getting a MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstanis easy and hassle free. Almost, all top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI and WHO approved organizations.
- Kyrgyzstan is peace loving country.You’ll Find perfect place for study and professional trainings.
- Safety and security of foreign students is ensured by the campus and government of Kyrgyzstan.
- Although, the crime rates in Kyrgyzstan against the international students are very low.
MBBS Eligibility in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students show the relaxation in comparison with MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- There is no entrance examination held for pursuing MBBS Education in Russia. Only the thing is that the candidate should have to clear the NEET entrance test.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of the admission process. The maximum age limit is 25 as on 31st December of the year of the admission process
- The candidates should have an aggregate of 50% in PCB for general Candidates and 40% for reserved category students.
How to Apply for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
To get admission to the MBBS course in Russia, students need to follow the simple steps:
Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission in.
Step 2: Fill out the application form on the university's online portal or mail it to their admission committee.
Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit it.
Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt.Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
BENEFITS OF MBBS/BDS IN Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become an emerging destination for international students from various countries like India, Nepal, and others for pursuing medical degrees.
Nepali students choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as a better option due to low tuition fees. As Each year, the number of international students applying in top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is increasing.
FOR POORER COUNTRIES :-
If the students belonging to a weak economy nation, then the students to pay low tuition fee for medicine course in Kyrgyzstan ,hence they have to mostly pay only for living cost.
FULL ENGLISH :-
The medium of instruction to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is fully english, hence there is no need for any language training..
NO ENTRANCE EXAMS :-
The medium of instruction to study MBBS in India is fully english, hence there is no need for any language training.
4: NO ENTRANCE EXAMS :-
No entrance exam required for MBBS admission in most of medical universities..