MBBS in NEPAL best choices for students considering starting an international medical career ahead. Studying MBBS in NEPAL isn’t costly for a worldwide student in any way. They will give you the feeling as if you are studying MBBS in Bngladesh or India. For Indian students who would like to study MBBS abroad, Nepal is among the best choices. MBBS in Nepal degree is simple to acquire admission as compare to other nations.
MBBS in Nepal is cheaper as the top medical universities have low tuition fees. Getting a MBBS admission in Nepal is easy and hassle free. Almost, all top medical universities in Nepal are recognized by MCI and WHO approved organizations.
- Nepal is peace loving country.You’ll Find perfect place for study and professional trainings,
- Safety and security of foreign students is ensured by the campus and government of Nepal.
- Although, the crime rates in Nepal against the international students are very low..
MBBS Eligibility in Nepal for Indian Students
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Nepal for Indian students show the relaxation in comparison with MBBS in India:
- There is no entrance examination held for pursuing MBBS Education in Russia. Only the thing is that the candidate should have to clear the NEET entrance test.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of the admission process. The maximum age limit is 25 as on 31st December of the year of the admission process
- The candidates should have an aggregate of 50% in PCB for general Candidates and 40% for reserved category students.
How to Apply for MBBS Admission in Nepal?
To get admission to the MBBS course in Nepal, students need to follow the simple steps:
Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission in.
Step 2: Fill out the application form on the university's online portal or mail it to their admission committee.
Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit it.
Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt.Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.