MBBS inUzbekistan best choices for students considering starting an international medical career ahead. Studying MBBS inUzbekistan isn’t costly for a worldwide student in any way. They will give you the feeling as if you are studying MBBS in Russia or Europe. For European students who would like to study MBBS abroad,Uzbekistan is among the best choices. MBBS inUzbekistan degree is simple to acquire admission as compare to other nations.
MBBS INUzbekistan FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
MBBS in India take too much economical strength and for those who lack it there is this countryUzbekistan.
Every year many student migrate to foreign countries likeUzbekistan because here they get :
- No Donation Fees required for admission in Top Colleges ofUzbekistan.
- No Entrance Test organized for Admissions
- Degree in Medical Graduation that is Globally Recognized.
- Scholarships are available in some colleges.
- Way of Living is easily adaptable.
- Affordable Fee (almost 3 times less then Indian Private Institutions).
- High standard of education insures that students can easily qualify global competitions
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA
The general eligibility criteria for almost every University ofUzbekistan are :
- Candidate must have passed 10th and 12th with 50% (Any board recognized by Indian education
- Candidate must have attained 50 percentile in NEET.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Candidate must not be suffering from HIV, TV or any other Viral or Major Disease.
- Candidate must be eligible for visa and moving to foreign countries(no criminal record)
or admission in Universities ofUzbekistan, documentations are required which are mentioned below:
- 10th and 12th Certificates and marksheet.
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity).
- Birth Certificate of the candidate.
- Passport size Photographs.
- Letter of acceptance from the Medical University ofUzbekistan
- Medical reports and Documents of your HIV test.
- Authorizations of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi).
- Proof of legalization of all of your documents from anyUzbekistan
- Receipt of payment of the fees of Visa.
- Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees.
Admission processes have never been complex for admissions in Universities ofUzbekistan.
Here are the processes for admission:
- First candidate must select his university from the Medical University list ofUzbekistan. Our counsellors will
clear every single doubt of student regarding college selections and their fee structures.
- After selection of university student must fill the admission form of the respected University and submit it
with all asked documents, we have mentioned above (Proof of legalization and Authorizations are done
through our consultancy) and pay the from charge.
- After you submit all required documents with the form correctly, the university will send you the
invitation letter or letter of acceptance of the university.(Usually takes 8 to 10 days).
- One you got that letter you need to pay the enrollment charges and first year fee of the University.
- Also apply for Visa forUzbekistan, get your travel settled.
- Travel toUzbekistan complete all documentation formality of the university and also settle yourself in the hostel.
- Know the town a bit in which you’re going to spend your 6 years.
The MBBS course inUzbekistan is 5 years with 1 year of internship
- The whole course is divided into 3 parts, Pre-Medical phase, Para-Medical phase and Medical Phase
- Mode of education is English as well as Local Language
- Each year is divided into two Semesters
- The last three years are the main years where students have to do internship or clerkship along with the
study of surgery, Primary care medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Emergency
- Students are taught by following methods:
1. Seminars and small group discussions
4. Practical and Laboratory works.
5. Clinical training