Doing MBBS From Omsk State Medical University
Sudying from OMSK State medical University is one of best choice for doing mbbs in abroad.College was established in 1920, as Medical Faculty and it was converted to the West Siberian State Medical Institute in 1921.This college is situated in Omsk, Russia. It was named in the Omsk state medical institute in 1994. Today OMSK is ranked best medical universities in the Siberian region of Russia because Omsk maintains a quality relationship with different medical institutions in Europe and other continent. This medical university has 59 departments in the university consisting of a staff of around 400 professors. Approx 100 professors and 300 assistant professors who hold a degree of MD – Ph. D. In this university 73% of staff members have an academic degree. OMSK is consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in Russia.This college has the largest library among the medical institutes of Russia.
Faculties of Omsk State Medical University:
- Stomatology Faculty
- Pediatrics Faculty
- Pharmaceutics Faculty
- Preventive medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine.
At present, the OMSK State Medical University is composed of the following:-
- Maintenance Department
- 5 Medical Faculties
- Central Research Lab
- 4 College Departments
- Academic Affairs Department
- Financial-Economic Department
- Pre-University Training and Career Center
- Center For Professional Advancement and Retraining of Specialists
- Clinical Care and Practical Training Department
- Center For International Affairs and information technology.
The duration of MBBS at Omsk State Medical University, Russia is 6 years where the first 5 years are for theoretical studies and the last year is for doing internship in medical colleges. During the second and third years, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Advantages of studying MBBS in OMSK state medical university:
- Omsk provides MBBS course in English medium. So there is no problem for any students
- Cost is studying MBBS in Russia is Budget Friendly.As a result most students prefer this college.
- The Environment of the university is friendly and healthy.
- Living costs in Russia almost matching that of Indian costs.So, there is no difference between India and Russia.
- Anti Ragging, Counselling Services, Healthcare Services, Hostel, Query, Report, Local Language Learning Classes, MCI Screening Test, Technical Issues Support Provided by universities for a student.
- Indian students can find Indian food here and in addition students can make their own food which is a very homely feeling for students in Omsk State Medical University
- Need to clear any entrance test.
- High-quality education and world-class infrastructure.So large number of students come here every year
- Availability of Hostel.
- Strict Hostel timing, Laundry, and iron services (extra payment).
- MCI approved universities similar to India
- Don’t need to pay any kind of donation.
- Facilities Provides by Universities: Medical, Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Computer Labs, Sports, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital.
- No need for IELTS/TOEFL test.
- All buildings of the hostel are 24 hours secure because of CCTV camera and protected by Police.
- The Omsk provides modern infrastructure with 24hrs electricity, 24hrs gas in a separate kitchen,24 hrs hot and cold water supply, bedding furniture, and a centralized room heating system.
- It also provides sports facilities and always organizes many sports camps, the festival celebration for students to make their education memorable.Therefore ,this will helpful for students who like sports.
- Passing NEET Exam required.
- Minimum age 17 years or a maximum of 25 years old in doing mbbs from Omsk State Medicak University.
- Students must complete class 12th from a regular board.
- The applicant has at least 50% marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- At least 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject for those students who belong to SC/ST/OBC category .
- Copy of school leaving certificate.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.`
- Invitation charges.
- Income proof of parents or guardians.
- Address proof.
- Birth certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Candidate must not be suffering from contagious disease i.e. tuberculosis, Hiv aids, etc.
- Mandatory paper for admission in MBBS in Russia:
- Application form downloaded from the university website.
- Colored Passport-size photo (3 to 12).
- Medical certificate of physical fitness.
- Id proof i.e. (Adhar card, PAN, Driving license).
- NEET result.
The Procedure of admission :
- Firstly Fill the online application form of the University and send the essential document to the school via email.
- Afterthat you have to submit a school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of passport, and transcript of records, and other necessary documents.
- When students submit all the above documents Students will get an invitation letter from the University.
- After that, students have to pay the MBBS admission fee.
- Once payment is completed the department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation, will start issuing the confirmation of admission by the universities then a student can apply for Visa.